Sheila Kelley is a thought leader and creator of the Sensual Feminine Movement phenomenon. She founded Sheila Kelley S Factor, a company dedicated to teaching feminine body language and pole dance in 2000 and has been teaching the movement and serving as CEO ever since.
S Factor is now an international movement with studios across the U.S. and retreats around the world. She also holds relationship workshops for couples and works with masculine energy and its healthy relationship to the feminine.
Sheila is a hands-on feminist committed to unearthing the erotic feminine power in our bodies and bringing that power back into the world. In her years of practice, she has elevated individuals and massive groups of women by teaching them to discover, heal and fully express their erotic feminine essence through movement.
Sheila has appeared on Oprah, The Ellen Degeneres Show, Late Night with Conan O’Brien, The Martha Stewart Show, The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, 20/20, 48 Hours and The View. Sheila works with notable thought leaders like Tony Robbins and Regena Thomashauer and is widely regarded as an authority on feminine empowerment.
Re-awaken an ancient feminine language in your body through sensual movement and discover your erotic essence. This course is an introduction into S Factor; a philosophy and movement practice intelligently designed by women for women with a foundation in physiology, psychology and dance to awaken and reclaim the feminine essence in the body.Read More
Sheila’s sensual movement journey leads women through the cultivation of their unique erotic femininity. Men are encouraged to join in cultivating the feminine essence in their body and or holding masculine presence for the feminine.
* Sensual Movement Practice: learn the S Factor movement sequence designed to unlock the organic, feminine movement in your body.
* Brain Immersion: experience the eight steps of brain immersion to shift from living in the mind to living in the body
* Erotic Essence: experience the authentic erotic essence living in your body through movement and dance
* Individual Coaching: body reading and feedback with Sheila during class
* Play, Dance and Connect: whether you’re male or female, feel the power of a feminine tribe awakened in their sensuality!
call +1 (844) 236-5674